● Don’t drive, relax! ● Go at your own pace ● Hotel pickup and drop off
Central Cappadocia Trip
This is the most important region of Cappadocia.
It takes a whole day to see the best of the sights in this region. You can select from:
● Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley) rock formations
● Monks Valley (Pasabaglari) fairy chimneys
● Zelve Open Air Museum deserted cave village
● Cavusin Castle
● Love Valley panorama
● Avanos local pottery & demonstration
● Goreme Museum (Byzantine cave churches & frescos)
● Esentepe Panorama of Goreme valley
● Uchisar Castle panorama from below
● Pigeon Valley & panorama
● Urgup’s family of fairy chimneys.
You can also visit a semi-precious stone workshop, rug making cooperative, Ebru art & craft gallery, and local winery.
1–3 person total: 90 Euros*
4–10 person total: 110 Euros*
Kaymakli & Villages Trip
This is a full day trip into the countryside and villages with its historical sights and local tradition still alive today. This is a peaceful and beautiful trip.
In this region you can select from the following sights:
● Kaymakli Underground City
● Derinkuyu Underground City
● Soganli cave village & churches
● Sobessos archaeological site
● Taskinpasa mosque and tombs
● Taskinpasa medrese doorway doorway
● Keslik monastery (two churches)
● Cemil village church
● Mustafasasa (Sinassos) village sights.
You can also visit a rug making cooperative, Ebru art & craft gallery, and local winery.
1–3 person total: 100 Euros*
4–10 person total: 130 Euros*