● Fully licensed guides ● Go at your own pace ● Hotel pickup and drop off
History Tour (1 Day)
Central Area with 2 Open Air Museums
This is the most important region of Cappadocia.
Sights you can visit include:
● Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley) rock formations
● Monks Valley (Pasabaglari) fairy chimneys
● Zelve Open Air Museum deserted cave village
● Cavusin Castle
● Love Valley panorama
● Avanos local pottery & demonstration
● Goreme Museum (Byzantine cave churches & frescos)
● Esentepe Panorama of Goreme valley
● Uchisar Castle panorama from below
● Pigeon Valley & panorama
● Urgup’s family of fairy chimneys.
You can also visit a semi-precious stone workshop, rug making cooperative, Ebru art & craft gallery, and local winery.
180 Euros* total for 1–4 persons
200 Euros* total for 5–16 persons
Culture Tour (1 Day)
Kaymakli, Villages, Historical Sights
This tour is full of local color as well as historical places and awesome countryside with mesa table mountains, caves, and villages where tradition is still alive today.
In this region you can select from the following sights:
● Kaymakli or Derinkuyu Underground City
● Soganli cave village & churches
● Sobessos archaeological site
● Taskinpasa mosque and tombs
● Taskinpasa medrese doorway doorway
● Keslik monastery (two churches)
● Cemil village church
● Mustafasasa (Sinassos) village sights.
You can also visit a rug making cooperative, Ebru art & craft gallery, and local winery.
200 Euros* total for 1–4 persons
230 Euros* total for 5–16 persons